Elyssa Quijada, MA
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
License #: LMFT109142
Office: Brea, Los Alamitos
Elyssa cares deeply about creating a genuine and safe environment to help her clients progress and grow. She is passionate about assisting her clients reach their goals, process difficult experiences, and overall, find ways to heal. Elyssa believes that each person deserves support to manage life challenges and gain the tools needed to overcome barriers.
Elyssa works with people from different backgrounds that face a broad range of challenges including anxiety, depression, relationship conflict/struggles, grief/loss, trauma, and more. She is committed to guiding clients through their trauma, coming alongside them in their healing, and supporting them as they navigate life changes. In addition, she has several years of experience and a passion for working with active military, veterans, first responders and their families.
Areas of Focus
• Relationship Struggles
• Anger and Stress Management
• Substance Abuse & Recovery
• Active Military, Veterans, First Responder & their families
• Individual Adults (of all ages)
• BA in Psychology, Pepperdine University
• MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Southern California
• EMDR trained