Licensed Psychologist - PSY34102
Dr. Larez believes in the power of relationships to heal, and genuinely embraces your unique story. He is passionate about helping you discover what is most important in your life, and together identifying the places where you feel stuck. Dr. Larez creates a compassionate connection filled with hope, humor, and heart, moving you towards being fully present in all areas of your life. For those dealing with more sensitive or traumatic experiences, Dr. Larez empowers you in the treatment process by creating an environment built on trust and safety to help heal deep wounds over time.
Dr. Larez provides therapy and psychological testing for individuals, couples, and families of diverse backgrounds and ages. He treats a wide range of concerns including depression and anxiety, phase of life/adjustment problems, spiritual concerns, identity issues, family conflict, and relationship concerns. He has additional training in trauma and addiction recovery and specializes in treating individuals struggling with complications from childhood abuse and/or recent traumas, compulsive sexual behaviors, and substance-related disorders.
• Individual Adults
• Young Adults/College Students
• PhD in Clinical Psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology, Biola University
• MA in Clinical Psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology, Biola University
• MA in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University
• BA in History and Philosophy from University of Southern California