Mike McMillan, MA, MDiv
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Mike genuinely cares about those who are hurting and struggling with unresolved issues from the past as well as present emotional, relational and spiritual pain. Through focused listening and understanding, Mike offers 40 plus years of experience as a clinician to bring insight, wisdom and encouragement to those seeking healing, encouragement and support.
As a therapist with pastoral experience and training, Mike brings compassionate skill and spiritual insight to address individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, and stress related to past trauma, grief and loss, marriage and family discord, chronic pain and illness, complications related to aging, emotional and spiritual abuse.
• Seniors/senior care
• Ministers/pastoral staff
• Grief & loss
• Marital conflict, affairs and recovery
• Chronic pain/illness
• Suicide prevention/recovery
• Recovery from childhood abuse/trauma
• Emotional/spiritual abuse
• Individual Adults
• MA in Marriage & Family Therapy from Azusa Pacific University
• Doctoral Studies from California Graduate Institute
• MDiv from Talbot Theological Seminary