Laura Niebaum, MA, MS
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Offices: Santa Ana, Costa Mesa
Are you feeling stuck and unable to connect/Communicate with the people you love the most? You’re not alone. Laura’s passion and experience with individuals, adolescents, young adults and families, help provide a warm, comfortable and safe environment to work toward growth and healing. Her BS in Education from USC, MS in Marriage and Family and MA in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary enable her to come alongside people facing issues in adolescence, young adulthood, spiritual issues, parent/child problems, premarital counseling, family problems, anxiety, depression and difficult life transitions or circumstances.
As a former youth pastor/educator, Laura typically works with adolescents and young adults, but her practice is not limited to these types of needs. She also sees all ages of people who face difficulties with anxiety, depression, life transitions, grief or need a safe place to process difficult emotions.
Laura is also currently an adjunct professor at Azusa Pacific University. She is deeply passionate about education and care for the local community. Though she loves seeing clients, she also spends time doing trainings and education in the local community.
• Issues in adolescents (stress, peers, school, suicidal ideation, self-harm, self-esteem, developmental issues)
• Anxiety and depression
• Families (communication, divorce, transitions)
• Spiritual issues
• People in ministry
• Coping skills (anxiety, depression, grief, codependency)
• Sexuality and identity issues
• Adolescents (14+)
• Preteens (10-13 years)
• Elders (65+)
• MA in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary
• MS in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary