Seeking help and being vulnerable is a big step in finding healing and restoration. Juliet understands this difficulty and does not take her client’s effort lightly. She is passionate about helping clients find healing and peace as she allows her clients to be seen, known, and heard. She desires to provide hope for her clients as she walks alongside them in their journey by providing a safe and caring environment.
Juliet has years of experience working with individuals with special needs and their families with a behavioral and developmental approach. She also has experience working with Asian American adolescents and adults both individually and in group settings to help them through relational conflicts, depression, anxiety, struggles with self and racial identity, and spiritual growth. As an immigrant, she understands the struggles immigrant individuals and families face including intercultural and intergenerational issues as well as finding one’s racial identity.
• Intercultural and intergenerational family issues
• Racial identity
• Teens/young adulthood
• Families of individuals with special needs
• Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
• Pre-marital counseling
• Individual Adults
• BA in Psychology from California State University, Long Beach
• MS in Marriage and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary (in progress)