Dr. Kacey Krotz, PsyD
Office: Costa Mesa, Santa Ana
Dr. Krotz is a licensed psychologist who received her M.A. and Psy.D in Clinical Psychology, and M.A. in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary in 2019. She also obtained her M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Chapman University in 2014. Dr. Krotz is currently in training at Newport Psychoanalytic Institute to become a psychoanalyst.
Dr. Krotz loves her job and sees it as a privilege to be invited into the hope and pain of individuals as we all seek a sense of meaning, contentment, and purpose. Dr. Krotz enjoys working with adolescents and adults with many different types of goals or concerns, but has particular experience treating trauma, addiction, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and spiritual or existential questions or concerns.
• Addiction Recovery
• Eating Disorders
• Identity Issues
• Relationship Struggles
• Spiritual Issues
• Individual Adults
• Elderly Adults
• BA, Psychology & English, Tulane University
• MA, Marriage and Family Therapy, Chapman University
• MA, Theology, Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
• MA, Clinical Psychology, Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
• PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Fuller Graduate School of Psychology