Our Soul Care groups for men in ministry, women in ministry and pastors’ wives are designed to be a place of refuge, safety and encouragement. Why?
Recent research suggests that:
- The average pastor lasts five years in ministry
- 70% of pastors say their self-esteem is lower now than when they began in ministry
- Most pastors say they do not have a close friend
The results of research focused on pastors’wives is just as troubling, finding that:
- 80% wish their spouse would choose another profession
- 84% feel unqualified or discouraged in their roles.
Enter CIFT Soul Care groups, a safe place where participants can relax and be refreshed. No lesson to prepare, and no expectation that you must be “on” or ready to lead. This is a chance for you to quiet your heart, tune into the presence of Christ, and listen to his voice through Scripture meditation. No matter the circumstance you might be facing in life or in ministry, we invite you to come as you are, open to the care and healing that awaits.
Groups typically meet monthly and are facilitated by CIFT therapists with both a knowledge of ministry life and special training in serving as a spiritual friend and mentor.
Sound like a good fit? If you are in need of some rest, soul friendship, and encouragement and are wanting to step out of isolation and into community, we would love to connect with you. Contact us at 714-558- 9266 or email@example.com.