Ministry Training: The Reality of Trauma
Wednesday, November 7th | 9:00am-3:00pm
Trinity United Presbyterian Church
Trauma, loss, pain and suffering are a part of our human experience. As hard as we try, we can neither escape nor avoid them. During this CIFT Ministry Training, we will engage the tension trauma creates within ourselves, our relationship with God, and our care for others. The event will consist of 3 sessions, presented by CIFT clinicians who specialize in trauma response, recovery and treatment.
Here are some questions we’ll consider:
- What is trauma and how do we respond to it?
- Can we fully experience pain while remaining hopeful?
- What are our theologies of pain and suffering? Where is God amidst pain and suffering?
- Where do we turn to for help?
- What is an appropriate response to the pain, suffering and trauma of another?
We hope you can join us on November 7th as we gather together to better understand the reality of trauma, enhance our care efforts, and highlight available resources.
*Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Please email email@example.com to request a discount access code prior to registering.
Registration: Click here to register